Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Getting Started with Honeybees
Day long class for new beekeepers February 23
PLUS hands on Field Day May 4
Learn from a group of experienced urban beekeepers:
· Basic bee biology
· Considerations about equipment, hive set up and location
· Where to get your first bees
· Hive management through the seasons
· Natural beekeeping approaches & strategies
· What is going on in a live hive
· How to recognize common pests & diseases